Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Help For A Heavy Hitter

East Texas Long Drive professional Mathew Vilade is quickly making a name for himself in the long drive world. His 473 yard drive in Mesquite, Nevada is the longest drive ever hit there, and that's where the World Championship is held. He is participating in a charity event and wanted me to pass this along:

I am participating in a special golf tournament to raise money for Children's Miracle Network. I am emailing you to ask you to consider pledging. Please help me meet my pledge goals and help this organization raise the money they need to continue their work. Your contribution will help make this event a huge success and get me one step closer to meeting my pledge goals.

To visit my personalized pledge page or to learn more about this event, please visit:
https://integritygolfsolutions.com/pledge.asp?mode=part&gid=71099
Thanks for your support!Mathew Vilade
Long Drive Professional

No comments: